Wednesday Nights from 6:30 - 7:45 pm
All are welcome! If you have any questions please Contact Us.
This information is available in a Print Version.
Our program covers the following ages:
· AwanaBees program with Ms. Lisa, (ages 2-3)
· Cubbies (pre-schoolers 3-4 years old)
· Sparks (Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade)
· Truth and Training (3rd-6th grade)
IT'S MORE THAN JUST A KID'S CLUB!
· ANNUAL DUES are $30 per clubber this year. We want your child in Awana, so don’t let “costs” prevent them from joining. Please communicate with us; we may be able to help you.
· DROP OFF for all clubbers is in the Fellowship Hall. We sometimes start an extended Opening activity around 6:15pm, so if you can, please have your child at church around then, and please escort your little ones into the building.
· PICK UP area will be in the Sanctuary. Please make sure your child has “everything” before they leave. This will help minimize forgetting their handbook or Bible, even their uniform. For safety reasons, we will only release clubbers to parents, or authorized adults.
· UNIFORMS are $15 each and can be ordered once clubbers are eligible and payment is made. Completion of Entrance Booklet is required. Clubbers are required to wear their uniform to EVERY meeting and function.
· HANDBOOKS must be brought to every meeting. Clubbers receive a Handbook after attending their first two meetings, and completing their entrance booklet. Replacement or additional handbooks are $10 each.
· AWANA-B-CONNECTED. Stay connected via email, and receive the most recent club updates. This e-newsletter is sent out weekly.
Please go over the following rules with your child.Â
1.Â RESPECT God.
2.Â RESPECT each other.
3.Â RESPECT yourself.
4.Â Show RESPECT for church property.
5.Â Come to Awana, prepared.
6.Â Chewing gum, snacks, drinks, and toys should be left at home and not brought to club unless approved by their leader, prior to club. (Exception would be a food allergy)
7.Â Non-essential use of personal electronic devices is not allowed.Â Clubbers can use their devices when waiting to be picked up by their parent(s).Â This privilege will be revoked, if necessary.
DISCIPLINE:Â Clubbers who are being unruly are given fair warnings and a chance to correct themselves.Â If a clubber receives three warnings in one night, he/she may lose out on Activity time or sit out of club, until it is over.
Awana 2019-2020 Highlighted Events
Aug 7 - Awana Jamboree
Aug 28 - Beach/Island Wear; Cubbies Water Playtime
Oct 23 - Leadership Visit
Oct 30 - Bible Character Night
Nov 20 - Operation Christmas Child; Thank you Veterans!
Nov 26 (Tuesday) Awana meeting (Clubbers may dress down)
Nov 27 - NO meeting; Happy Thanksgiving!
Dec 6 (Friday) - Red Kettle Campaign (Boys)
Dec 11 - AHC Mount Juliet Caroling (TnT only); Craft Night (Cubbies/Sparks only)
Dec 13 (Friday) - Red Kettle Campaign (Girls)
Dec 18 - Christmas Party (Pajama Night)
Dec 25 - No meeting; Merry Christmas!
Jan 1 - No meeting; Happy New Year!
Jan 8 - Awana resumes
Jan 22 - Awana Store
Jan 29 - Sports Extravaganza
Feb 12 - Hearts 4 Jesus
Feb 26 - Pajama and Crazy Hair Night
Mar 25 - Fashion Disaster Night
Apr 1 - Grand Prix Night
Apr 15 - Jesus Rally!
Apr 22 - Countdown Video recording
Apr 29 - Clubbers/Leaders Group Time; Practice for Awana Ceremony (no Activity time)
May 6 - LAST night for Handbook sections; Practice for Awana Ceremony (no Activity time)
May 13 - 6th grade send-off; Practice for Awana Ceremony (no Activity time)
May 17 (Sunday) End-of-the-Year Recognitions (during morning service @ 10:15a)
May 20 - End-of-the-Year Party (extended Game time)